Just picked up our 2017 325

crors7

After waiting months for it to be built we finally have it home. So far so good. We ordered it with a king bed and the MorRyde patio with stairs, my question is has anybody done a 3 seasons door on a Torque, ours has the motorized screen but we really would rathet have the door.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

danemayer

Hi crors7,

Congratulations on the new Torque and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

I think there have been some past threads asking the same question, and if I remember correctly, the 3 season door can only be purchased from Lippert by a dealer or a manufacturer. So you might have your dealer give Lippert a call to find out what's possible.

weekender01

After waiting months for it to be built we finally have it home. So far so good. We ordered it with a king bed and the MorRyde patio with stairs, my question is has anybody done a 3 seasons door on a Torque, ours has the motorized screen but we really would rathet have the door.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Congratulations on the new 325. You will enjoy the patio and stairs. As for the 3 season wall it will not fit the Torque units since the ramp height is 7 ft and the 3 season wall is 8' tall. We worked with Heartland on this and they were not able to find a solution.

Rich4953

I have a 2016 325 and have been asking the same questions which no one seems to adequately answer. On another note, have you checked out the TV to see if you can figure out how to take it down? I wanted to be able to plug in satellite receiver and maybe surround speakers and have not been able to figure it out. Calling factory rep has been no help.

crors7

7aa26497dd1a0a708bdbb8ff29920a46.jpg
35f1efe97856882a800cddec99a56812.jpg

Aperantly you can get the 3 seasons wall from these guy's, I'm going to call them today, my dealer has been "looking into it " for a month and I haven't heard anything from them. Will keep you posted.

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
Let us know what you find out from the company if the door system is available. We would love to put these on our 380.

Jv75353

7aa26497dd1a0a708bdbb8ff29920a46.jpg
35f1efe97856882a800cddec99a56812.jpg

Aperantly you can get the 3 seasons wall from these guy's, I'm going to call them today, my dealer has been "looking into it " for a month and I haven't heard anything from them. Will keep you posted.

I contacted Charger Enterprises on Tuesday to get more information on their patio door system because I wanted to replace the screen on our Cyclone with the patio doors. Unfortunately they no longer sell or offer this package. Good luck with your endeavor to get patio doors on your Torque.