Heartland Customer Service (HSC). I am truly impressed

bcaughey

We just picked up our Cyclone 3795 in Eugene Oregon. It had a couple of minor issues but the selling dealer didn't think that they needed repaired. So I took some pictures of the issues. No show stoppers just some counter top edge gaps that need repaired before any water gets in. I sent the pictures to the HSC late in the evening and followed up in the morning with a phone call. They had already reviewed the pictures. After a brief phone call to see what we wanted HSC set us up with a local RV service/repair shop. When Brenda called to setup an appointment they said that if we needed they could get us in today. Fridays are way to busy for me to get away from work so they scheduled us for Monday am.
In my line of work I have worked with lots of customer service departments but this is the first time the customer service depart was way ahead of me on getting the issue resolved.
So if you are on the fence about which brand to buy you can lean this way just because of the service after the sell from the manufacturer.
I wont bash the selling dealer but they need to have a little more pride in their out the door product.

jimtoo

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and the Heartland Family. Thanks for the postive feedback and I'm sure you will find any information you need about your unit here on the forum.

Jim M