Garage Bed Electic Motor Problem

Jimsryker

Good day everyone!

On my last trip, I noted that I could lower the beds in the rear garage but not raise them. I removed the toggle switch and reversed poles but found the same result. The motor would lower, but not respond if trying to raise. A continuity check showed proper function on the switch. Logic dictates the issue is back at the motor mounted on the ceiling. I can see some type of "module" there with the motor but with an upcoming trip on June 5th, I am reluctant to lower the beds in case they remain there and in the way of our trip.

I searched for a thread on this topic but was not successful. Has anyone experienced this or is there a thread that addresses this that I didn't find? It would be great if this can be resolved before our next adventure.

Regards,

Jimsryker

If it's a HappiJac bed, there are some troubleshooting aids in the manual located here. Be sure to circle back around and let us know what you find.

Thank you Dan. That certainly seems to be the fix and I believe page 6 will be the solution. I'll report back as soon as I can get to this.