Holiday weekend

callowaykid

Headed out in the morning for Perry Georgia for a two night weekend
74a7e5eabfc0a811ce4aa5e888baf83e.jpg

GO DAWGS!

callowaykid

Where can I go to find out more information on the Heartland members club? I am looking for dues, requirements etc... I looked in the forum but it doesn't seem to be up to date
Thanks

GO DAWGS!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Have fun!

Wish we were going somewhere this weekend . . . but I've got to work, so no camping for us.

Our next outing will be the July 4th. weekend when we travel down to the Royal Gorge.

RoyalGorgeBridge-P1060810.jpg RoyalGorgeHelicopter-P1060839.jpg RoyalGorgeBridgeSign-P1060822.jpg RoyalGorge-P1060966.jpg RoyalGorgeBridgeCampsight-P1060982.jpg RoyalGorgeHikeTrain2010-P8156971.jpg

As for the Heartland Owner's Club, there is a link at the top of this page right under the Heartland Logo that says 'Owners Club'.

Click on that and you will find all of the info you need.

callowaykid

What's the odds that my 1 year old starts breaking a new tooth this weekend? Well it's almost 11:00pm and we are still awake, going to be a long weekend

GO DAWGS!

Kbvols

What's the odds that my 1 year old starts breaking a new tooth this weekend? Well it's almost 11:00pm and we are still awake, going to be a long weekend

GO DAWGS!

If you have some whiskey rub a little on their gums. It works. When my kids were small my mom told us to do that and we resisted until Almost 4 straight hours of screaming...rubbed on a little JD and provided relief for couple hours.

callowaykid

Well it is now 1:30 am and me and the little one came home, one thing I learned tonight "when a baby is crying in a camper, there is really nowhere to go to let other people sleep". Told the wife there's no reason we both have to be up all night. I will head back to the campground tomorrow (it's only an hour away) and try again.

GO DAWGS!

callowaykid

Well it's been a fun ride, it is now 9:30pm eastern time and what a horrible night it was last night. Today was much better Brinley had a good day and was feeling a lot better. We are now making Smores and enjoying each other's company on a beautiful unseasonably cool night here in the great state of Jawja. Here's to a great night and lots of sleep for the Calloway family. Hope everyo,e had a great holiday weekend. Thank you for the links to the Owners Club but I still can't find where it is says how,much the membership is but I'll keep looking.
9dc5d196d6d11393469a8c7d84d1262d.jpg

GO DAWGS!