2007 Cyclone M-3210 - Trying to find parts

jaymers

Anyone know where to buy parts? Had a hail major storm come thru. I need to find the square plastic housings that the recessed spotlights are in above the rear ramp door. I have an RV place looking for them but it's been over a week and no word from them as of yet. Also had to replace all roof vents, fantastic fan vents and tail lights. Awning probably needs replaced too. Haven't had it out. Rooftop A/C fins are toast too. Thankful for fiberglass siding as there is no damage at all to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wdk450

Tomorrow morning call Heartland Service (877-262-8032) and have your VIN number ready. They should have build sheets on your unit. You get a 10% discount on parts for being a HOC member. Have your member number ready, too.

You may want to get an e-mail address from who you talk to, and send them pictures of the parts needed.

kickinbar

I have the same Cyclone you do have have found many matching parts on Amazon..particularly roof vents.refrigerator vent etc.. much cheaper than anyplace else!!

jaymers

Tomorrow morning call Heartland Service (877-262-8032) and have your VIN number ready. They should have build sheets on your unit. You get a 10% discount on parts for being a HOC member. Have your member number ready, too.

You may want to get an e-mail address from who you talk to, and send them pictures of the parts needed.

Wonderful advice. I'll get my VIN and call them today. Thank you!!

jaymers

I have the same Cyclone you do have have found many matching parts on Amazon..particularly roof vents.refrigerator vent etc.. much cheaper than anyplace else!!

Thanks. I'm not sure what to even call those spotlight housings I'm looking for but I'll browse around Amazon.

jaymers

I contacted Heartland and they were awesome. Ordering the correct recessed floods today.