looking to buy a 28 bhs

tmjohns76

We went camping this weekend in our 2000 Timberland. To our dismay, we had leaking over the winter that cannot be repaired. We are looking to purchase a 28bhs and wanted feedback from other owners. The one we are thinking of purchasing is being made now. We are going to have a sliding door to the master added to replace the curtain. Any comments? Thanks !!!

freex4

We own the 28BHS and love it. It is a good size for our family of four, but not too big for the SUV. I tow with a Chrysler Aspen and would say anything longer for me would be trouble.
We are very pleased with the quality of the trailer and the storage capacity. We have had only a few minor issues.
When you are ready to purchase I can help you with a list of things to go over with your dealer, as these may be common issues with this model.

We are heading to Florida for a 2 week trip soon and I am sure the trailer will serve us well.

Paul

happycampernc

New North Trail 28BHS

Hi. We just bought our 28BHS on the 7th of the month. We will be taking it out for the first time next weekend. I love the fact that it has a lot of storage space. We traded our '96 Coachmen Catalina Lite for a North Trail.

CampingJunkie

Welcome new owners. We also have a 28BHS and LOVE IT. We have been out about 12 times since we got it in February. We are camping junkies.

You will not be disappointed. The customer service is like nothing you will have ever experienced before. Everyone is wonderful and so eager to be of service.