Georgia just gained another member!

Kbvols

Awesome! Welcome to the Heartland family. Perhaps we'll meet at a rally one day and talk some football.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome to the Club. Now all ya have to do is go to a rally near ya. Both GA and TN are having their rallies in September so call and make your reservations. It's alot of fun.

clayhud

Welcome to the family and now it is time to sign up for the Georgia rally to be held in Brunswick the weekend after Labor Day, then of course the Tennessee rally a couple of weeks after that.

We can talk some Dawgs football too.

Hope to see you down the road!

callowaykid

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong cause I am still new but I don't think you actually join a specific chapter but when you fill out your application it will ask you where you live and that will put you in a regional and state chapter. I live in Culloden GA so that puts me in the southeast and the Georgia chapter. I think that's the way it works but not completely positive.

GO DAWGS!

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Someone will correct me if I'm wrong cause I am still new but I don't think you actually join a specific chapter but when you fill out your application it will ask you where you live and that will put you in a regional and state chapter. I live in Culloden GA so that puts me in the southeast and the Georgia chapter. I think that's the way it works but not completely positive.

HOC members can select any active HOC Chapter that suits their particular situation. For some that may be the Chapter in which they reside, but for others it may be the Chapter where they used to live or where they spend the "rally season". The purpose of joining a Chapter is so the member is on that Chapter Leader's list of members. This gives them a contact person in addition to their Region Director and the Club Manager.

Toccoatravelers

Welcome to the Georgia Chapter of the HOC, this is a great group and we have lots of friends from our neighboring chapters, be sure to join us for the Georgia Chapter Rally in September 2016.