Water pump strainer/filter

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Tracking down a slow leak that I discovered during the PA rally. Removed the strainer bowl and found some small cracks. Probably some water left in it over winter and caused the issue. Where can I get this replacement? I need to get it here in a timely manner. We leave for Virginia rally in a week and a half. Thanks for the help.
b8u1bp.jpg

34pi93o.jpg

2qar8cw.jpg

Sierra66

Yup, same pump and same problem we had this winter. We're in GA and our winters seem to keep getting milder and milder so I haven't by any means winterized. The strainer bowl cracked and even the aerator in the kitchen sink blew out one cold snap. I ordered a new one ( strainer) on Amazon for around 5 bucks (yes, def have to love amazon prime). While I was at it I ordered an expansion tank and silencer kit (set of 2 36'' hoses) and installed them. All I can say is add these these into your system. My pump is 75% quieter and cycles 50% less. You will be very happy you spent the $70 or so bucks and did this, trust me.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Yup, same pump and same problem we had this winter. We're in GA and our winters seem to keep getting milder and milder so I haven't by any means winterized. The strainer bowl cracked and even the aerator in the kitchen sink blew out one cold snap. I ordered a new one ( strainer) on Amazon for around 5 bucks (yes, def have to love amazon prime). While I was at it I ordered an expansion tank and silencer kit (set of 2 36'' hoses) and installed them. All I can say is add these these into your system. My pump is 75% quieter and cycles 50% less. You will be very happy you spent the $70 or so bucks and did this, trust me.

Can you post the information on the expansion tank and silencer kit? Did you get it from Amazon?