Welcome to New Members in the South Central Region

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Lets give a big welcome to Donald and Carolyn Peters from Salado Texas, our newest members to the Owners club. We hope to see you at a rally when you can make one.

Also another new couple in the region are David and Nicole Hebert from Plaquemine Louisiana. welcome to the club.

'Lil Guy'

To many names to type but a hardy welcome to both families into the HOC. Looking forward to meeting everyone at one of the future rallies, be it in La. or Tx. See you down the road.
BTW Thanks Jay and Stella for the great regional rally in Branson. It was a hoot.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Here are more new members to our fun group. Joe and Sandee Marks from Belton TX and Steven and Kara Bonner from Stafford KS. Welcome and please check the Events tab on the forum for a rally to attend.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to both of them from wet Louisiana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abear79

Welcome, one newbie to another. I have enjoyed the information and advice from so many just in a few days. If you ever need any help, you are at the right place.

Chippendale

A big welcome to all the new Central Region Heartland members and especially, Donald, Carolyn, Joe and Sandee. It's great to see that we are getting some new Central Texas members. I am just down the road from you in Georgetown and look forward to meeting you soon.