Zero power on plug for furrion camera on rear of coach.

There is zero power on the connector for the fury on camera on the rear of our 4250 does anyone know where these wires get their power from and if there's a quick fix without having to totally tear the RV apart I would like to make my rear camera work before I tow my coach in for service if that's possible. Was thinking a quick trip up to niagra falls falls might be nice.

SNOKING

There is zero power on the connector for the fury on camera on the rear of our 4250 does anyone know where these wires get their power from and if there's a quick fix without having to totally tear the RV apart I would like to make my rear camera work before I tow my coach in for service if that's possible. Was thinking a quick trip up to niagra falls falls might be nice.

Someone posted the other day that you have to install a fuse near the batteries. If you find an enclosed inline fuse holder without a fuse that is most likely it. Others have rewired it to a rear clearance light. If you got the observation one you may want it on all the time. The backup one not so much. Chris

Thanks for the help smoking! Fuse installed.

I need to mount the camera better as heartland used metal self tappers into thin fiberglass, and left no sealant dam above the camera box like on every side protrusion on the trailer.

Dont happen to know what I should use do you?

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
You could use Dicor non-leveling...or any good house hold type 30 year outside caulking.

I have re attached the camera with some new drywall anchors, and selant, and it looks good. Should be no leaks from that now. Thanks all.

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk