EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Gettysburg - 4/21/2017 to 4/23/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Awesome. Site location doesn't matter just so long as you get the club rates I negotiated.
See you there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travelin2

They charged a 61 deposit

OK. As we were discussing via text, no discount applied. We should be getting 15% off the daily rates (may be blended) before the local tax is applied. Nancy and I will be visiting with the owner/manager between now and then so I'll remind him to check each reservation for accuracy.
Thanks Dave

Lyle

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
Lol I know what should I change it to. bought a truck to big for garage that sounds appropriate lol

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
Lol :cool:I can not either confirm nor deny that she may or may not be right that indeed it will or will not fit in the garage
tabetha and and I measured the truck then measured the garage and there's a half inch of who's is right or who isn't right I may have to Notch out some of the wood on the back wall and remove the lock on the garage door yes it's that close lmao.

travelin2

We are in arriving Friday to Sunday, site 25, Looking forward to our first rally.

John & Billie Humberger

Well, you should be warned up front to expect to meet some right friendly folks with an addiction to HOC rallies! Come prepared to eat, fellowship, laugh, smell like campfire smoke, and looking to do it all over again ASAP !!!
Glad you're making the trip from western PA!!!

Lyle

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Lyle. Dale and I are registered for the Rally next April. Site #26. We will arrive on Wednesday, April 19 to Sunday April 23.

Karen

travelin2

Hi Lyle. Dale and I are registered for the Rally next April. Site #26. We will arrive on Wednesday, April 19 to Sunday April 23.

Karen

Alright!! We'll add you to the list.
How was your trip to Wisconsin was it???

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
It was great! Traffic through Indiana and around the Chicago area was brutal both going out and coming back. I can't wait until we don't have to use the interstates and can take our time. Minnesota was nice too. How was your trip to Montana?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Lyle and Nancy,

We are Don and Cindy from Ohio. We made reservations today for your Rally arriving 4/19 leaving 4/26. We will be on site # 69. We will be coming from our winter home in Florida on our way home. Look forward to our first Heartland Rally in 2017. Look forward to meeting some new friends.

travelin2

Lyle and Nancy,

We are Don and Cindy from Ohio. We made reservations today for your Rally arriving 4/19 leaving 4/26. We will be coming from our winter home in Florida on our way home. Look forward to our first Heartland Rally in 2017. Look forward to meeting some new friends.
We're glad to have you. Making new friends is what a HOC rally is all about! Well that, and the food, and the campfires, and the story telling, and the ...

travelin2

UPDATE-NUMBER OF SITES HELD
17 attendees and the rally is SEVEN months away still!!! WOW!
21 sites were set aside for our rally. In recent days I've heard from several that they are hoping to attend but unsure at this time. Their concern then is "will there still be sites" when they decide? YES, YES!!!!
Just confirmed with the CG owner the number of sites as of today will not be restricted. However, late registrants may not necessarily be close to the main body of ralliers or have the site amenities desired.
If anyone has questions, PM me.
Lyle

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.