Valor TPMS -Don Rigby

browers

While installing my TPMS I noted my cable was short for my GMC 3500HD. While surfing the Heartland Owners Forum, noted a post on same issue and that Valor (Don) sent them a longer cable at no cost. I sent Don an e-mail and he did the same for us. After installation, one of my tires failed to display after about a month. Sent Don an e-mail and he sent us the "smart tool" to troubleshoot my fault (walked me through the sequence on the phone), and confirmed it was a faulty sensor. A new senor arrived in the mail. Had it installed an we are back on the road. This post is to acknowledge Valor for there customer care and service; it is second to none! Also, to acknowledge Don for his professionalism and proactive support to Valor's customer base. In my opinion, Valor stands head and shoulders above the competition!

Billy & Lynne Brower

EPaulikonis

Good to see others having the same experience with Don and his representation of Valor. Wish more companies and representatives had the same level of effort and support as Don. He has been exceptional in our dealings over the past 2-years. Great work Don!