How to sanitize fresh water tank with a 4 way valve

Jaclark

I have 3585 Bighorn 2016. I need to sanitize the fresh water tank. I have the 4 way valve. How can I get the clorine solution in the tank. This is my first post and hope there is help out there. Thanks

danemayer

Hi Jaclark,

Put the bleach solution in your water hose and use water coming out of the campground/home faucet to push the solution into the tank.

Jaclark

Hi Jaclark,

Put the bleach solution in your water hose and use water coming out of the campground/home faucet to push the solution into the tank.

Thanks for the reply. If I had read further in the forum I would have found the answer. Thank you for the help

Jim

Can't believe they didn't put a gravity fill on my 2014 Landmark Savanah. Guess doing the hose thing will have to do. My other concern about not having a gravity fill is how do I use my reverse osmosis system that relied on going in through the gravity fill? Any solutions to that?

Bob

mlpeloquin

Don't know about your reverse osmosis system, but you need to purify all your fresh water hoses as well. So getting the bleach in the tank and water lines is a good thing, but you need to make a mix just for your hoses as well and let it sit in the hose(s) for a few hours as well.

I think that Jim Beletti has done a complete reverse osmosis system for his Landmark, so he maybe able to give you some pointers.