Louisiana Heartlanders

Abear79

Andy or whomever

Are there any Louisiana "meet and greet" type trips between now and the Chapter Rally next April? I was just wondering, or have to catch a rally in a neighboring state?

jbeletti

David and Nichole - I don't see any LA meet and greets on the schedule at this time but Andy will likely see this and weigh in. Anything official that he and Jo plan will be put in the Events and appear under the Events link at the top of each page. Leaders also generally pop an email out to all their club members letting them know what's going on in the chapter. I see you're already an LA member so you will hear from Andy and Jo when they communicate with their members.

Hope to meet you down the road and I appreciate and love your club enthusiasm!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Andy or whomever

Are there any Louisiana "meet and greet" type trips between now and the Chapter Rally next April? I was just wondering, or have to catch a rally in a neighboring state?

Hey David I don't have anything planned officially between now and then but if you would want to let me know some dates in August and possibly December and I know I can get a few owners together to go to s Toledo bend or maybe over to sandy creek in Texas for something unofficial. Just let me know as we are always looking for somewhere to go. Only time we are tied up is July with our big trip and then with football season as we have two tailgate spots at McNeese.

Btw tonight we are at the golden nugget to see The Guess Who. Summer of concerts for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

David and Nichole - I don't see any LA meet and greets on the schedule at this time but Andy will likely see this and weigh in. Anything official that he and Jo plan will be put in the Events and appear under the Events link at the top of each page. Leaders also generally pop an email out to all their club members letting them know what's going on in the chapter. I see you're already an LA member so you will hear from Andy and Jo when they communicate with their members.

Hope to meet you down the road and I appreciate and love your club enthusiasm!

Thanks Jim. At another concert tonight. The Guess Who

Abear79

August is not good for us, beginning of the month we fly to Boston our daughter has an eye appointment. The 18th-21st we will be at Gulf State Park. Now Dec 2nd-4th or Dec 28th-jan 1st is a possibility

Just get back to me tomorrow, have fun at the concert!!

jassson007

August is not good for us, beginning of the month we fly to Boston our daughter has an eye appointment. The 18th-21st we will be at Gulf State Park. Now Dec 2nd-4th or Dec 28th-jan 1st is a possibility

Just get back to me tomorrow, have fun at the concert!!

Good luck with appt. also have fun in gulf shores. Have wanted to camp there but haven't. I know the Alabama Mississippi chapter has done rallies in that area before

Mimi

Hey David I don't have anything planned officially between now and then but if you would want to let me know some dates in August and possibly December and I know I can get a few owners together to go to s Toledo bend or maybe over to sandy creek in Texas for something unofficial. Just let me know as we are always looking for somewhere to go. Only time we are tied up is July with our big trip and then with football season as we have two tailgate spots at McNeese.

Btw tonight we are at the golden nugget to see The Guess Who. Summer of concerts for us.

Paul and I are new Heartland owners. We live northeast of Shreveport and would enjoy meeting other Louisiana Heartland owners too. If ya'll plan something after the end of August, please let us know!

jassson007

Paul and I are new Heartland owners. We live northeast of Shreveport and would enjoy meeting other Louisiana Heartland owners too. If ya'll plan something after the end of August, please let us know!

This is an old thread but will certainly let you know if we plan anything this summer.