Hide a Bed Air Mattress

Is there a direct fit replacement air mattress? We have been using ours since new in 2009, and its starting to spring leaks at the moulded areas. I have patched it 4 times in the last couple trips. The PVC is just getting worn out from inflating and deflating so many times. I am having trouble finding Information on these. I am aware I could purchase a generic type mattress and it would do the job, but we do like how the correct one functions. Any direction would help.
Thank you

danemayer

Hi DarinRuley,

Welcome to the posting side of the forum.

Hopefully another owner will have some advice on the mattress.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Hello DarinRuley from BigJim45 over in Hemet. If no one can answer your question you might call Heartland on Monday and see if they could answer your question. The phone # is listed on the Portal page and be sure to have your Vin # ready.

Hello DarinRuley from BigJim45 over in Hemet. If no one can answer your question you might call Heartland on Monday and see if they could answer your question. The phone # is listed on the Portal page and be sure to have your Vin # ready.

Thank you for the Reply. I sent a CS request to Flair in the hopes they could help me also. It may end up as a $49 self inflating mattress that I glue some straps on so it functions close to stock. I have never been to Hemet, I am over here in Chico.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you. I just noticed I have been a member of this forum for 7 years and this is my first post. Every other question I have had has already been asked and answered on this forum.

Just got word back from Flair CS. This mattress with the straps is no longer made and unavailable. I am going to buy an Intek and put some straps on to retain it. Thank you for the help.
Darin