2016 Gateway

fin72fan

My wife and I have just purchased a 2016 34ft gateway after owning a 36ft Landmark Goldengate for the past 11 years. We are dropping off the old camper on Monday and doing walk thru etc.We are stoked.

jimtoo

Hi fin72fan,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family.

Take your time and do a good PDI to make sure everything works and you can work all this new stuff.

Enjoy your new toy and check out the Heartland Owners Club and join us at a rally when you can.

Jim M

fin72fan

Thanks Jim. Everything went smoothly at the dealership. Last couple of days have been just getting to know the camper better.

1_oldgoat

Welcome to the Gateway owners club!! My wife and i looked at so many different makes, models layouts we couldn't remember what had what, after the third go round we had a short list and ended up buying the 2014 Gateway 3500RE in October 2013, so far we have had a few issues but nothing that has stopped us from using the fw, it is an amazing rv, Heartland is incredible to work with if your dealer is not able to help you, and the people on this forum are full of knowledge, we have stayed in sub zero temps, 110 degree temps and have been comfortable in everything in between, Enjoy and safe travels!!!

fin72fan

Thanks 1_oldgoat. we finally are getting to take the new 5'ver out this thursday for a week or so and see how she does. Have grandson going along to help his papa. He is 8.

fin72fan

Have finally taken the new gateway out for 9 days and so far are pretty happy. There are some minor issues but have scheduled a trip back to the dealer in the AM.