HOC For Sale effectiveness.

MTPockets

We just listed our Big Horn on the Heartland Items For Sale. Was wondering how effective this is. How many trailers are sold as a result of this site? Ours is a great deal for someone, but was wondering if buyers/shoppers actually look here?

GOTTOYS

We just listed our Big Horn on the Heartland Items For Sale. Was wondering how effective this is. How many trailers are sold as a result of this site? Ours is a great deal for someone, but was wondering if buyers/shoppers actually look here?
I had mine on here...never had an inquiry. Had it on Craigslist, RV Trader and RVT. Priced it at around $5,000 below NADA low retail. Mine has around $5,000 in extras. Michelin tires, Lazy Boys, Tri Glide pin box, wet bolts, both end caps have been painted and clear coated, new decals..the list goes on....results...2 inquiries. Both from "Brokers" wanting money to list it...These are not very easy to sell in my neck of the woods....I was priced below any of the others that were currently listed nationally and I had more extras than any of them...Never sold it. I plan on trading it and taking what I can get if I decide to buy a new one. It took me 2 years to sell my last one and I almost had to give it away...Maybe you'll have better luck..