Dark walls

clickers

Has anyone successfully painted walls to lighten up the interior. Also, what type of replacement furniture have folks purchased. I hate this dark brown leather plus I find the recliners uncomfortable. Appreciate any ideas or experience

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Has anyone successfully painted walls to lighten up the interior. Also, what type of replacement furniture have folks purchased. I hate this dark brown leather plus I find the recliners uncomfortable. Appreciate any ideas or experience

I haven't painted the walls, but a member under the name of "SouthernNights" (I believe) did on one of his rigs a few years ago.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
You can purchase residential furniture to replace your existing furniture. Make sure you measure carefully if you have a couch in the rear cap area. If they stick out farther than to old one....you can't close the slides.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
An accent border strip of wallpaper can add lots of color and brighten up the place without having to do entire walls.

justafordguy

We painted all the walls on our last TT, what a difference it made. We used "Gripper" primer sealer and had no issues with the paint sticking to the vinyl covered walls.