Sundance - Antenna power supply switch

CMoe

I'm sure this has been answered numerous time but...I just purchased a 2009 Sundance. I cannot get my cable tv to work. I was told there should be an antenna power switch but cannot seem to find it. In the bedroom cable wall connector is the cable outlet with a hole beneath that, also a red light that is not on. is there a power switch or could it be a fuse problem, or a problem with the antenna on the roof? Just looking for suggestions/solution...

jimtoo

Hi CMoe,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you unit.

Jim M

danemayer

Hi CMoe,

The cable TV coax and rooftop antenna coax come together at the signal booster. You should have a wall plate with at least one coax connector, an LED, and a small push button. The push button toggles in and out to turn the signal booster ON for antenna, and OFF for cable. If there's no light, you could have a blown fuse in the main fuse panel inside the coach.

It's also possible a prior owner modified things.