Down time - 2016 June 26 - Server Move

linuxkidd

Hello All,
We've moved Heartland Owners Forums to a new hosting provider. The new provider should be considerably more stable, and likely faster too.

Please keep an eye out for any anomalies and let us know if something seems out of sorts.

One known issue: During the migration, we lost 21 posts and 4 threads. We're very sorry about this and know exactly where things went wrong. We have emailed the 16 forum members that lost posts and ask that they evaluate the contents for re-posting.

Thanks, and please let us know how it goes!
LK

Domi

Trying to repost one of the treads and I cannot upload pictures. They uploaded fine last night. Might be broke?

John

linuxkidd

75_img0013web.jpg

That one worked ( manage attachments from 'Advanced' view of the post, not the quick reply area ). I do see that the 'ok' button disappears on the quick insert image link in the toolbar above the text box. I'll see if I can figure that one out.

LK

Westwind

Thanks to everyone that keeps this forum up and running successfully. Since I joined I can't recite all the help and things I have learned about my RV and rving in general.
It's definitely one of the best "EXTRAS" that came with our Bighorn, but to be honest I joined 6 years before we bought our Bighorn. The forum was our salesperson for sure.

jimtoo

Testing a picture with quick upload. Texas flag.gif

Working good. Uploaded and deleted one and uploaded another.

Had to go to advance edit to delete first picture... but who ever deletes a picture. :)

Domi

Try uploading a new file from your computer. That is what is not working for me. I can use files that I have already uploaded.

Just tried it and it is still not working.

John

Domi

I have no clue why I cannot upload pictures then. I rebooted the computer. I tried making the image smaller (got it all the way down to a size or 78 kb).

After I choose the picture with Browse, I hit the Upload button, a message pops up saying Contacting Heartland forums or something similar but nothing up loads. I still have just 22 pictures on the server.

I guess it's just me.

Thanks for the help.

John

Domi

My wife tried it from her computer and could not upload a file either. Can someone check and see if our account is blocked or something? The advanced post page says we should be able to attach files and videos so I have no clue what is going on.

Thanks,

John

jbeletti

My wife tried it from her computer and could not upload a file either. Can someone check and see if our account is blocked or something? The advanced post page says we should be able to attach files and videos so I have no clue what is going on.

Thanks,

John

What operating system have you tried with and what browser brand?

Domi

I turned off the enhanced attachments. When I try and upload it pauses like it is doing something then the upload window goes blank and stays until I close the window.

Not sure what it is supposed to do as I have never used it that way.

Wife just used IE and could not get it to work either.

Looks like it is something in my account that seems to be only effecting me. Are there any setting that a Moderator can check to see if we are locked out?

John