Outside lights not working, and broken fuse panel lid

MooSSe

Hello, I have a 2011 Elkridge 29BHCK. The red under-step light, amber over-the-door light, and big round white security light on the top front do not work anymore. They used to. I checked fuses, and they all seem good. Bulbs just replaced in amber light. Would be strange if all three had dead bulbs, but I suppose I could check them again. Just wondering if anybody has seen this before and has a quick-easy fix. :)

Second issue is the darn little plastic latch on the fuse panel no longer grabs the lid, and since Heartland decided to mound these with the latch on the top, my lid sits flopped open on the floor in front of the steps all the time. I've searched Amazon and ebay and nobody sells anything that looks like the fuse panel lid/latch in my trailer. I suppose I could go to an RV dealer and ask their parts department, but the closest is a bit of a drive.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Randy

Roller4tan

contact the fuse box manufacturer by phone or email, they sent me free two new latches in my SOB a few years ago.

MooSSe

Thanks Roller4tan for the suggestion. Before I read your reply I visited local RV store. They could not find an exact match for my whole fuse panel door cover assembly, but the parts guy was helpful and found this on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Latch-WFCO-C...a_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=PQS96GZ297BHN5HB9X09

I ordered one so we'll see if that fixes it.

I purchased new bulbs for the outside, and that seems to have fixed it. My issue now is that I took two bulbs with me to the RV place, and one was an 1158 and one was an 1141. I threw out the old bulbs at the RV parts counter, and me being the old forgetful type, I could not remember which one was my 'security light' and which one was from my amber porch light. I placed the 1141 in the porch light above the door and the 1158 in the security light. Hope I got it right. :) They both are the same size and have the same pins on the outside so they fit in each receptacle.