Introduction - Virginia Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Keith and Carol Lindgren (klindgren) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the Virginia Chapter in the Southeast Region effective July 1, 2016.

The Virginia Chapter includes the entirestate of Virginia and, until such time as West Virginia has a Chapter Leader, the entire state of West Virginia. Any Heartland Owners Club member can choose any Chapter as their home Chapter regardless of their location of residence.

Keith and Carol are taking over from Eric and Dorothy van Opstal, the President and First Lady of Rallyholics, who were also Virginia Chapter Leaders for 4 years. Thank you, Eric and Dorothy, for all you have done for the Heartland Owners Club.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Virginia Chapter Leaders, Keith and Carol!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Congratulations Keith and Carol on accepting the VA chapter leadership. Hope to meet you down the road.

jimtoo

Congratulations Keith and Carol and thanks for volunteering. I know you will do a good job.

Jim M

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Keith and Carol and welcome to the leadership family. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or need any help.

Rod

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Congratulations. I'm sure everyone will have a "jolly" good old time !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Keith and Carol. Can't wait for a Mr & Mrs Santa Claus rally.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Keith & Carol congratulations. Santha & and I will not attend a rally at the north pole in December. Way to cold.
Eric & Dorothy, Thank you for your leadership. Randy,Santha and the Poodles

JJnVA

Great news for Virginia HOC, another terrific couple taking on the leadership role! Thank you, Carol & Keith....know you will do a wonderful job!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Thanks to everyone for your kind words. Carol and are are both excited to be stepping up, yet aprehensive because we have some awful big shoes to follow. But with all your help, I know we will keep the Virginina Chapter moving forward.

Keith & Carol

funlabs

When we joined the Heartland family, Gus and Debra were chapter leaders. What a great team they were! Then came Eric and Dorothy - also a great team! Now Keith and Carol have taken the reigns. Virginia is fortunate to have such great leadership! Thanks to all. This isn't an easy job.