Heartland hoc member

Mrsfish

A little help please....last year at nationals Rick met a really nice guy who goes by 'Gunny'. Saw him again at the Tucson Rodeo rally.. We would like to see if he's coming to any of the rally's we have on our itenerary but....we don't know his 'real' name nor his forum user name. Anybody know who we're talking about?

Mrsfish

Anybody??? I would look at rosters for the rally's, but they have been deleted because of aging.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Ann, is it Denny Ellmers? His forum name is marine4 ever. The Tucson Rally is still listed in the Arizona Chapter area.

Mrsfish

Ann, is it Denny Ellmers? His forum name is marine4 ever. The Tucson Rally is still listed in the Arizona Chapter area.

Dan sent me the rosters for both rallies and Denny Ellmers name is not on the national list. The hunt is on!!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Ann:

Gunny is Bill Smith....AZ Chapter member in the Phoenix area. He will be at Lake Havasu Balloon Festival Rally.
THey are traveling on the road at this point in time I think back east.

Mrsfish

Ann:

Gunny is Bill Smith....AZ Chapter member in the Phoenix area. He will be at Lake Havasu Balloon Festival Rally.
THey are traveling on the road at this point in time I think back east.

thanks Gar!! I knew you'd come through once you saw the post after you came in from playing with the new rig!!