Bed Slide in Cargo Hold

samtoby

Not sure if anyone else is interested, but I recently purchased a bed slide that fit perfectly into the cargo hold on the front of my 2009 3012RE. With the addition of the docking center inside the driver side cargo door, access to goods behind the docking center was difficult and i found myself sending one of my kids in to retrieve items I couldn't reach. The bed slide I purchased fit perfectly into the storage area and although I lost a bit in the height department, it made the rest of the space much more useable.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
OK Samtoby
Here are the rules. Always post pictures of the mod you make. We get very jealous of making mods and not sharing. LOL...

Also set your HOP (Heartland Owners Position). That way we can seek up on you when you least expect it.

We are waiting to see the storage slide.

samtoby

I bought it from a local auto parts supplier for $800 Cdn Dollars. The unit is actually made by a company called Bed Slide (www.bedslide.com). I don't have any pictures, but next time i'm out i'll snap a couple and post them.

samtoby

Here are the pics as promised

Attachments

• P1040526b.JPG
    P1040526b.JPG
    268.6 KB · Views: 221
  • P1040527b.JPG
    P1040527b.JPG
    375.8 KB · Views: 223
  • P1040528b.JPG
    P1040528b.JPG
    309.2 KB · Views: 225

mike3fan

very nice,thanks for the pics.so that's what my outside speakers are supposed to look like:(,I didn't get them although they were supposed to be on there.

samtoby

To be honest, you are not missing to much.... they are less than a stellar set of speakers... i had mounted a good set of exterior speakers inside the cargo hold of my last trailer and they had much better sound.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Jim B. posted some pictures here last year of his setup and slider drawers...says he had to put them on because of his wife...

I didn't see any hair curlers there.