Anyone else have a Torque T32?

Just noticing everyone seems to be posting about 5th wheels. Just wanted to see if anyone had a T32 2017 or 2016 model TT.

jimtoo

Hi poller1972,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Lots folks have a Torque, I'm sure some of our other members will jump in soon. It just appears that 5th wheels are a more popular unit.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

schew

We looked long and hard at the tq32's layout but decided that the tq31 better suits our needs. We like the idea of the side patio, but compared to the tq31, we would have to abandon the idea of a second bathroom. We figured if we order the tq31, have the rear ramp patio kit added on, we have the best of both worlds.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Just noticing everyone seems to be posting about 5th wheels. Just wanted to see if anyone had a T32 2017 or 2016 model TT.

We started out with a beat up old and well used 1978 Coachman TT back in 2001, then traded it off for a brand new 2013 Heartland Trail Runner TT in 2012.

Then a little over a year ago we made the switch to a Heartland 5th-wheeler!

Welcome to the Heartland Forum and keep on posting!

When we still had our Trail Runner I too noticed that there were very few bumper pull TT owners posting, so start asking those questions! ;)

Also . . . think about joining the Heartland Owner's Club and coming to some HOC Rallies!

They are a blast!

Camper10767.jpg

SDCampsiteSmall-IMG_0548.jpg

ProwlerMonarchPass-P1010480.jpg

660griz

We looked long and hard at the tq32's layout but decided that the tq31 better suits our needs. We like the idea of the side patio, but compared to the tq31, we would have to abandon the idea of a second bathroom. We figured if we order the tq31, have the rear ramp patio kit added on, we have the best of both worlds.

True. However, there is no rear awning available for the rear patio on TTs. According to Heartland at the time we ordered ours.

schew

True. However, there is no rear awning available for the rear patio on TTs. According to Heartland at the time we ordered ours.
Yes, so true.
Having looked at how the designed the top of the trailer in the rear, there is a lip of sorts that probably wouldn't allow enough room for an awning to be installed....

TravisG

I just bought a T29. Not a 32 but thought I would add to the post.
87b391974f973bd68c64912265ad0590.jpg

schew

I just bought a T29. Not a 32 but thought I would add to the post.
87b391974f973bd68c64912265ad0590.jpg

Looks great! How do you like it? Any interior pictures? How does it tow and what hitch do you use?
Can you recall what the rough measurement is to the top of the tongue went the trailer is level?

TravisG

Looks great! How do you like it? Any interior pictures? How does it tow and what hitch do you use?
Can you recall what the rough measurement is to the top of the tongue went the trailer is level?

We've only had it out once since we bought it for a shakedown but so far we love it. I'll get you some pics and measurements later on tonight. I'll start another thread so we won't clutter this one up.

MTPockets

I looked at the T32 a few weeks ago and really like it.. I was surprised at the ceiling height, close to a 5th wheel inside height. Very nice unit.

jimtoo

Bought a new 2016 August 1, 2017

Hi Triton,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

pdherman

Do you like your T29 - thats the model we are looking at? We have 2016 polaris rzr 1000xp we will ne taking on trips? What kind of tow vehicle you havr for your T29'

TravisG

Do you like your T29 - thats the model we are looking at? We have 2016 polaris rzr 1000xp we will ne taking on trips? What kind of tow vehicle you havr for your T29'

We like it so far. Still need to start a thread with pictures and all that. I have a 2012 Can Am Commander X. We tow it with a 2015 Ram 2500.

660griz

T32 at the hunting club. Boondocked for a week. Good times.

Attachments

• 20161111_100028_resized.jpg
    20161111_100028_resized.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 61

Puzzled_1

We purchased a T32 late last season and have enjoyed it so far. The side patio is something that we really wanted. Having traveled in places previously that would not allow carpets on the grass we figured we'd combat that by having our own side patio!