Torque T32 Awning and Fuel station lock

660griz

Set up my awning for the first time and noticed one side droops. Raised it up(rain pitch adjusting arm) and it drooped right back. Noticed the bolt head for the rain pitch adjustment arm had been sheared off
Took it back to dealer and they put another bolt and nut in. The issue is better but not fixed. I tried tightening the bolt and still not the same as the good side.
i.e. You can't place the rain droop where you want it and it stay. Is there a special bolt or something I am missing?

Fuel station door is locked. I was issued 5 keys. 2 (purple with lights attached) fit the doors and storage compartments. Not sure what the other 3 keys are for. They look like regular house keys. The purple keys fit in the fuel station door but, will not turn the lock. "house" keys don't fit in at all.
Is there a trick to the fuel door? Am I missing a key specific for the fuel door?

weekender01

Sorry to hear about your awning issue and I do not have a T32, but the Torque 321. Our awning is a Carefree awning and just has pitch adjustments settings and that is it. My dealer told me the awning we have is not a automatic rain dump so we just bring it in during heavier rains. Hopefully another Torque Trailer owner will assist.

As for the fuel door mine just uses the 751 key.

GMCaddic

Sorry to hear about your awning issue and I do not have a T32, but the Torque 321. Our awning is a Carefree awning and just has pitch adjustments settings and that is it. My dealer told me the awning we have is not a automatic rain dump so we just bring it in during heavier rains. Hopefully another Torque Trailer owner will assist.

As for the fuel door mine just uses the 751 key.

My awning is the same as yours . And the fuel door is the 751 key.

MTPockets

660griz, can't help here with the awning no, but was wondering overall how you like the T32. I looked at one today. Our 2012 Big Horn is for sale (listed under for sale items on this forum), due to an accident, my wife can't get in the Big Horn and needs the flat floor and wheelchair access the toy hauler can provide with the ramp. We think the T32 will do us fine, but you are the first member we've noticed who has one... Didn't mean to hijack your topic.. You can PM me if you have some comments about your T32.

we have a t32 and the purple key fits the fuel station. the "house keys" are for the inside lock on the sliding glass door that separates the garage from the living room and the outside lock on the patio sliding glass door.

660griz

Took the T32 in for warranty work. Awning was missing the friction washers on one side and was over tightened. Lock for fuel door had to be rekeyed so it would work with the keys I had. Only took about 2 months. Ready for hunting season now. I just have to figure out how to fold the garage couches down so my Wolverine R Spec will fit.