Update on the Rotten dogs

RottsNScotts

Boomer recently passed 3 of 4 health clearances (scheduled for the 4th - heart - in August at a dog show to reduce cost, $175 vs almost $600!) with excellent hips, normal elbows and normal eyes!

To celebrate, his training has stepped up to include jumping, more conditioning and carting!

Here he is in his first experience in the cart! He did great and was giving rides to kids here at the RV park on his 3rd session!

Attachments

• Let's GO!.jpg
    Let's GO!.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 77
  • Abby helps Boom.jpg
    Abby helps Boom.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 69

RottsNScotts

It is! And the Rotties really like it when folks notice them and the cart always solicits a lot of attention for them, in a good way!

IronJ

that is so awesome....our great dane (whom we recently lost to heart disease at 4 yr old) was the same way...would pull our kid along in the cart beside us wherever wer went...he looked so intimidating but was a gental giant and would have given his life for me or my child....he was truly a part of our family .....they say pets are like their owners.....well I hope I live up to the guy that amazing dane was!!

VKTalley

Boomer recently passed 3 of 4 health clearances (scheduled for the 4th - heart - in August at a dog show to reduce cost, $175 vs almost $600!) with excellent hips, normal elbows and normal eyes!

To celebrate, his training has stepped up to include jumping, more conditioning and carting!

Here he is in his first experience in the cart! He did great and was giving rides to kids here at the RV park on his 3rd session!

Awesome job, Boomer!!! Congrat, Janet, on his great health report.