Camp kitchen in a non bunkhouse?

mzcummins

Does anyone make a 5th wheel with a camp kitchen that is not a bunkhouse? My parents have a 3400qb and absolutely love it but my brother recently bought a camper and the wife and I want one for us and our kids so there is no reason to keep such a large camper, they want to upgrade to more of a retirement style with good entertainment living area with a couch or chairs with tv across but don't want to lose the camp kitchen, it honestly is the thing we use most, they wish to stay with heartland but I can't find anything close to what the want from anyone

Also was not sure where to post this so feel free to move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrsfish

Does anyone make a 5th wheel with a camp kitchen that is not a bunkhouse? My parents have a 3400qb and absolutely love it but my brother recently bought a camper and the wife and I want one for us and our kids so there is no reason to keep such a large camper, they want to upgrade to more of a retirement style with good entertainment living area with a couch or chairs with tv across but don't want to lose the camp kitchen, it honestly is the thing we use most, they wish to stay with heartland but I can't find anything close to what the want from anyone

Also was not sure where to post this so feel free to move

Doublegranch, Garry to us, just bought a new sundance with a camp kitchen. Brand new design - might want to check it out.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Go to the Heartland RV.com site and look up Sundance 3100CK....it is 34'10" long and while the site shows it as 12'4" high, I had mine measued twice and it is 13'3" from the front AC which is the highest point while hooked up level on my Ram.
So far a wonderful floor plan for the two "Aussie" girls and myself. I added everything I could for options and hope to enjoy it for many years. By the way it is the full profile unit not the XLT....Check it out...

mzcummins

Was hoping for the tv to be across but I'll have them check these floor plans out