cyclone 3795 tv splitter location

rtpegram

:cool: does anyone know where the splitter is located after the ant boost switch in my 3795 cyclone seems the factory does not know. I have looked in both back access panels in the pass thru storage and the upper one on the door side in the storage area also. I have looked in the wall behind the ant boost sw.(depaneled in closet). in wall behind master control panel. behind ent.sys panel. in the corner wall of the toilet room also still no splitter. Chris at the factory told me they are not really standardized as to the location? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Last edited:

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
No clue here - looks like you've covered all 'logical' locations. I need to trace out mine and check it; I'm getting no signal in the garage and there are 2 other cable drops between there and the booster. Post back if/when you locate it!:)

viking4545

I traced out the splitters in mine, and it was in the loft area behind the panel in the second compartment. i believe there was a 3 or 4 way splitter in there.

rtpegram

loft area?? Hmm that was the next place I thought of looking but instead I decided to just install a splitter in the closet wall after the ant booster.( I already had dismantled more than I really cared to) I then ran the coax to the livingroom thru the floor where I had removed the panel in the closet wall. I thought icould just fish the coax out thru the generator access area after squeezing in there but instead I had to remove the screws and caulking along the right/door side of the bottom of the hitch area and run the coax thru two frame sections (the frame is what prevented me from being able to fish the wire out) with the other wiring bundle where the input coax to the ant booster is ran. it took a 25' cable and it made it all the way to the lvg rm tv where I fished it up thru the entertainment center after removing the faceplate from the dvd radio area (careful not to pull any of the million wires loose!!) voilla just that simple LOL !!!