Ohio Heartland Owners Group

johnjbird

Welcome to the Ohio Heartland owners group.!! None Mark and i will try to get it organized and if any one is interested in a rally let Mark or I know. Went to my first Heartland rally and thpought it would be a good idea to have a local one for Ohio. With the gas prices local would be a good idea. If we get enough interest we will try to organize one. thanks YMOBS John & Myrna Bird

viking4545

me and my family would love to attend a rally and Ohio would be a great location considering the price of fuel. please keep me in the loop about any information and hopefully it happens.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Let's get this party started

Thanks for breaking the ice John.

This is a really exciting time. We just got back from the 3rd Heartland Internatioanl Owner's Rally in Branson and what a blast. When John brought up the idea of an Ohio Chapter I thought that would be really cool. When I contacted him later after the International Rally and asked him about co-hosting the Ohio Chapter he was very open to the idea. I look forward to meeting all the Ohio users and hope that we can find a date worthy of a Rally.

On a side note, it would be really helpful if forum members that are interested in participating in the Ohio Chapter could offer your email addresses to us either through a PM or email to John or I. This will help us communicate anything pertaining to the Ohio Chapter with all the users. We will obviously keep all informed through the forum but sometimes email helps too.

Thank you for you interest,

Mark Comer

slaytop

Thanks John & Myrna,
We are interested in the Ohio events. I'm happy that someone has taken an interest in organizing an Ohio chapter.

SmokeyBare

Mark & John....

I wonder how many folks would come to sort of a "Pre-National Rally" ??

Held somewhere in Ohio... Just before Heartland Owners Rally at Goshen Indiana...

Maybe June 5 through the 7 of 2009... ??

Just a thought... May be a problem for those who have kids in School...

Marv

buckeyebob

ohio chapter

sounds interesting,right now i have to take my 2900mk sundance back to dealer to find out why the dinnette slide end windows both leak!!!!!carpet soaked,trim ruined!~the water comes in at the bottom of wall under window,so it must be a seal thing.camped 3 times ,to the dealer three times!!!!!!center closet rod bracket fell offand the rod fell to floor.they fixed the water tank fill problem,replaced landing gear motor and assy.broke on attempted use bringing home from dealer new that day!!!!wife aint happy,traded zeppelin tt for 5er.but we live in sandusky ohio and have 4 trips planned for hocking hills state park,we also camp at wally world in loudenville ohio.sorry about all the griping ,but an 09 unit should not have all these problems. buckeyebob

mrcomer

buckeyebob,
Sorry to hear of your problems. Have there been any issues actually getting them fixed? I agree those things shouldn't be that way but I do know that Heartland will do whatever is necessary to fix them. Please let us know how things go.

Mark

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Hey guys ,We would be interested in comming to the Ohio rally, if we are in the area at that, time will be retired at that time and don't know where we will be traveling at that time. TRAVELER07

willy

Hi, GREAT IDEA!! We have a 2006 2955RL Bighorn and live about 30 miles northwest of Columbus. We NEVER see any Bighorns when we travel, nice to know some are in Ohio. Keep me posted!

mrcomer

Hi willy,
welcome to the forum. John and I haven't been able to get together on a date as of yet so I am not sure if we'll be able to pull it off this year. But there is still hope.

Mark

mcbubba

Hi, everyone! :D Brand new to Forum but are interested in Ohio rally. Just met Buckeyebob (above) @ Hocking Hills State Park this weekend. Had a great time...deer are so friendly they come within 25 ft. @ dinner time. Many many trees, no full service sites. MCBUBBA

jimtoo

Hi mcbubba,
Welcome to the Heartland Owners forum and Heartland Family. I'm sure Mark or John will contact you about the rally. You will meet a lot of nice people here and can get just about any information you need about your unit.