Hershey RV Show

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I haven't seen anything about the Hershey show on the forum. Is there going to be a Heartland and Owners Club presence this year?

wehavefun

We decided on the New York show over Hershey. Easy decision, lots of people fighting to see campers on hot pavement or enjoying the weekend.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
As Porthole mentioned above... A number of us northeast region HOC members will be at the NY rally in Lake George!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jjwink

We were planning a trip to the Hershey show this year. Any advice on where to stay and how best to see the show? We thought of staying out of the Hershey area- maybe a park in Gettysburg or Lancaster.

jbeletti

Hi all - I would like to have a club presence at the 2016 Hershey Show but I myself won't be there to head it up. We'll circle back in the next couple weeks to advise whether to look for a club table there or not.

As for where to stay, if you're planning on coming into the show more than once, I suggest you stay within a half hour of the Giant Center.

I think there's a Thousand Trails park to the north but I have no info on it.

I stay at Conewago Campground in nearby Elizabethtown.

There's also Hershey High Meadow a mile or so from the Giant Center. It's usually hard to get a site there and sites can be tight.

belkat78

Hello all, we are so very excited to finally become part of the Heartland Family! We will be going to the Hershey show as we just put a deposit on our new home. Since it is the show unit for our dealer it will be a chance for us to not only see our new 2017 Landmark 365 Newport but also meet the factory rep & ask any questions we come up with by then. Wayne just retired, selling house closing in 2 weeks, we bought our new truck, in process of getting new full-time home, & ready to explore this beautiful country of ours. I'm sure we will have many questions as we go. Looking forward to meeting new friends!

mlpeloquin

Hershey RV Camping Resort is a nice campground. We stayed there last year. There is a lot of space between rigs and everything is spread out. It doesn't take more than fifteen to twenty minuets to get to Hershey. We have a Thousand Trails membership. This is a rely nice park to stay in. It is located at 493 South Mt. Pleasant Rd, Lebanon, PA.

The site where we stayed.
IMG_0753.jpg

Other sites to give you an idea. This RV park is spread out and my snap shots do not do it justice.
IMG_0736.jpg