Forum issue . . . no email notications!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
It has been three days now since I've received an email notification to any topic threads I've posted to . . . and I've had over 100 (been tracking them in other ways)!

Anyone else having this issue . . . ?

Anyone know what is going on?

By the by . . . have already checked my settings and cleared all of my cookies . . .

Maybe I've been banned ? ? ? :angel:

As most know here . . . I am a perfect angel :p so I doubt this has anything to do with it.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
As a chapter leader, we have always been notified of posting on the state rally thread but it seems that after the new upgrade to the forum, this notification has gone away. I have contacted one of the moderators who was going to check with the webmaster but as of yet, this problem doesn't seem to have been corrected. We have missed one important post that should have been responded to immediately but because the post wasn't sent to our email address, it wasn't acknowledge. Hopefully this will be addressed soon.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Message has been sent to our technical moderator and I am awaiting a response.
Keep in mind that this is not his full time job.

Peace
Dave

JohnD

Peace
Dave

Cool!

I posted about this two days ago . . . but nothing!

Which is why I started this topic thread . . .

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
The only notifications I get are to a PM or to the rally thread. John, maybe no one wants to talk to you...LOL.:p

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
I'm not even getting that. I've even checked my junk files and blocked address listings to see if by accident I had flagged to block the forum which I hadn't soooo the mystery continues.

JohnD

Peace
Dave

Just thought I'd drop in and mention that we are at five days and still not one single email notification.

This is pretty strange.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Not strange, be patient.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk