Rk280

Diggertwo

Can someone tell me if there is anything in the side box beside the bed i was thinking about cutting a hole and making storage but didn't want to cut in to something?

Thanks

jimtoo

Hi Diggertwo,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other owners will jump in soon with some info for you. Don't you have some outside storage compartments near the front?

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

mlpeloquin

If someone has the same RV as you, they may know. You need to post what you have and model number for anyone to be able to help. Such as mine is a Big Horn 3010RE. So what is your rig?

Diggertwo

Heartland RK280 Pioneer the place on both side of the bed sound hollow didnt know if i could cut the front out and make storage? Yes there is out side storage in the front.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Can someone tell me if there is anything in the side box beside the bed i was thinking about cutting a hole and making storage but didn't want to cut in to something?

Thanks

Look down in the cubby hole (storage compartment under the front) . . .

In our previous Heartland Trail Runner 22RK (rear kitchen model) under those end tables was the front storage compartment.

I'm guessing that yours is probably set up the same way.