Buckeye Express

geeman53

:)Here's a few pics of our Sundance.buckeye express 004.jpg,buckeye express 005.jpg,buckeye express 008.jpg

Attachments

• buckeye express 004.jpg
    buckeye express 004.jpg
    650.8 KB · Views: 144
  • buckeye express 005.jpg
    buckeye express 005.jpg
    508.9 KB · Views: 116
  • buckeye express 008.jpg
    buckeye express 008.jpg
    761.8 KB · Views: 117

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hi geeman,
Nice rig. Hopefully we will get to see it in person. John Bird and I are tag teaming the new Ohio Chapter of the Hearltand Owner's and we are considering having a rally. Hopefully this year if we can decide on a date and location.

Congratulations on you rig,

Mark

geeman53

Thanks

Thanks ,we love our Heartland ! Our TV is a F250 w/ v10 gasser ,4.10, tow/ haul.I've got brand new Maxxis setting in the garage ,and they will go on next week.We are going camping this weekend @ Buck Creek O.S.P.,our home away from home.Then in another week ,to the Smokies and Myrtle Beach.I want the tires on for that trip.Also, in Nov, we are taking a three week to the Keys.
Hey Ray,it seems we both have good taste in the proper color to tow a Heartland!
Mark , let us know on the rally.
Garry

jbeletti

geeman53,

When you are in the Myrtle Beach area, consider staying a couple of days at the Willowtree RV Resort in Longs, SC, a bit north or MB. Very nice CG and the home of our NE Fall Rally for 2006 and this October 4-6.

Jim

geeman53

Re:

Jim, we are booked @ Pirateland for 7 days.We always go up to Calabash,N.C., so we may stop and take a look for a future trip .
Thanks,Garry