Protecting Exterior and Decals - 303 and Rejex Experience

I know this is a huge topic with many opinions but I'm looking for anyone with experience in using these 2 products on their RV. I want to wax/protect the entire exterior and don't want to degrade the decals. From what I can best determine from product information and forums out there 303 is a great product for protecting vinyl i.e. decals and Rejex is a great product for protecting fiberglass/gel coat. Some say they use 303 to protect the fiberglass as well. Many use Rejex over the decals as well. There are examples where people say they use both products at the same time. This is where I'm confused. I can't see how you could use one product only on the decals and another on the rest of the fiberglass since the decals are everywhere. I see that some people are using 303 on the decals and then applying Rejex over the top of that when they Rejex everything. I'm not convinced that using two products on top of one another is giving them the best of both worlds. Is anyone using these two products together? I'm leaning towards just using Rejex on everything and skipping the 303. Maybe I'll call Rejex and see if they say they work with 303.

Again, Not trying to start a debate just looking for experience with these two products.

Thanks for any input

pegmikef

I (mostly my grandson, but I help) use 303 on the decals and Rejex on the clear coat. Granted, there may be a certain amount of overlapping around the edges, but it is not noticeable. I have read and been told that the 303 helps keep the decals moisturized and is a provides very good protection. Rejex wax is the best I have ever used. We try to do this every six months and will be doing it this month. I just went out and took a picture of my rig that is a little over three years old and has just under thirty thousand miles on it. It is stored outside and spends a lot of time in the hot Texas sun. As you can see, there is no fading and images are reflected off the clear coat (and the white blank spots on the decal are actually reflections from the sun). This was waxed and 303'd about 5 months and 4,000 miles ago. My thought is if it works, don't change it.

Attachments

• horn2.jpg
    horn2.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 75

Manzan

I am a 303 user. On the trailer and even on some quite faded parts of my TV. One application and looks like new. Rejex may work the same but using 303 once or twice a year and most of the bugs wash off with the next rain.