Do you have friends?

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Just checking one of the forum members public profile and saw this message:

"________ has not made any friends yet"

Now, I'm sure this person has plenty of friends, but just thought that this message under the "friends" profile was quite humorous.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Lizzy, at least he said he'd be your "friend, girl" - not your "girl, friend"! We'd have to worry bout ole Fred then! :D :D

Pulltab

Hmmm, a week ago I added both of you but it doesn;s show up! I just tried again and it still doesn't show up, you must be blocking me :p:D:D:D LOL~ Honest I tried!;)

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Pulltab, I tried to add you, but you don't show up yet. Thanks Oldlthrneck and Oldlthrnecksgirl - you now show up.

Now that I have friends, what does this really mean???

Upon editing - Pulltab, you are now there. I didn't realize that I had to check an additional box.

Now that I am no longer without friends, I will still ask, what does this do for me.

Last edited:

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
It makes us one of the cool kids Midland, lol.

Ok, so now I have found a practical application for it. If I wanted to find something that one of my friends wrote or if I wanted to send a private message, instead of going to the members list and searching through pages of "M's" as an example, I could go to "User CP", "friends and social contacts" and find the person very easily.

I am sure there are other uses that I haven't figured out,,, Lizzy