Another newbie question

deee2

I don't see a search engine within the forum, so am asking another question. Where did you find the proper fitting sheets for your king beds?

Donna :)

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We have found that California King size sheets work the best. There is a search engine in the bar just below the Heartland Owners Logo. It had the capacity to search within the forum or Google (advanced). I also saw a post a couple days ago that had a link to a site for custom sized sheets. I'll try to find it and post if I can.

I found it. http://www.ablifestyles.net/

Last edited:

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Cal King here as well. We've found some great buys at Tuesday Morning. I use those little elastic straps under the sheets to keep them snug. We packed up the original comforter and shams and bought a washable bedspread as well. DH does not always take off his shoes before a "nap attack" hits him. :)

thom57

Yet another newbee ?

Was online at Lakeshore rv and I saw a new model sundance 3300rbl wasn't sure about this but then I saw the same model at rv pricebusters the coach has a rear bed loft they only had a few pic's on the model no floor plan or specs web site does not show it but Heartland is building it?? anyone have more info on this new plan could you please share it.