Sink covers

660griz

My Torque T32 didn't come with sink covers. I asked the dealer about that and they said they would check. The dealer called me back and said that sink covers were not offered for that model.

I asked why the YouTube videos for that model show covers and I sent the link and screenshot from the video. Just waiting to see how this goes.

Attachments

• t32counter.jpg
    t32counter.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 79

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Call HL service yourself and ask. Dealers are noted not to follow through. When you call have your VIN# handy. If in fact they are missing, HL will most likely send them to you.

Last edited:

mlpeloquin

Heartland makes changes even during the year. Different brands of appliances, different light fixtures, etc.. They may have eliminated the sink covers. The only way to know is to call Heartland and find out.

660griz

The picture was from a 2017 Torque T32 model. I have a 2017 Torque T32 model. I thought I was contacting Heartland. This is "Ask the Factory". So, I have misunderstood the entire purpose of this forum?
I don't consider omission of sink covers as a change. I don't believe I have ever seen an RV without sink covers. However, saying changes are made even during the year is a perfect excuse. Perhaps the next T32 that rolls off the line gets the covers because they decided to change again.
Perfect. Can't argue with that.

MurrayN.

I just got a new Torque 321 5-er that was made this last January and it never came with sink covers either. The units that I saw pictures of on dealer websites and on Heartland's own site never showed any sink covers for my unit. They eliminated many little things to bring the cost of this toy-hauler down as it is the cheapest of the four lines of toy-haulers that they manufacture. Other than missing some minor things that were on my previous Sundance, I am very happywith my new unit.

I made my own sink covers from some plastic cutting boards that my wife had picked up. Half an hour on a table saw and I have a perfectly fitting set of sink covers that double as cutting boards. 20160721_124039.jpg

660griz

The units that I saw pictures of on dealer websites and on Heartland's own site never showed any sink covers for my unit.

Thanks. The difference is that every picture of one on a dealer lot I saw of a 2017 T32 showed sink covers.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
When posting on the forum...you are in a sense contacting HL as they own the forum. BUT, they do not have a person sitting at putor reading all the ATF threads 24/7. Your better served just posting a thread in a "Torque" or general threads. You will get faster answers, but you can call HL service, with your VIN# and get an answer straight from the horses mouth.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We have the sink covers but rarely use them. The reside in the cabinet under the sink.