Tow Truck - Inner Rear Tire

Crossbow

I find it odd that there isn't a tow truck area in the forum. Other than the trailer that is a big expense and allot of question surround it.
Anyhow, my question is: How do you guys inflate the inner rear tire on a dually on the road and do any of you monitor it with a TPS system all 6 tires of the truck and all 4 of the trailer?

Last edited by a moderator:

Carleen

There is a Tow Vehicle area on the forum. Click on "Forum Home". You will see file folder tabs with General highlighted. Look through the tabs and you will see Tow Vehicles.

Under the General forum, there is an area for TMPS systems for monitoring tire pressure systems. I think you will find what you are looking for in there.
Capture.jpg

IronJ

I use a long chuck on mine..and make sure when the wheels are mounted the back valve is accessible from the front..BUT yeah..lots of members here have multi tire tpms...

12 tires on my rolling rig worth!

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
My wife has installed a TPMS system on me to monitor all of the hot air I spew out here in the chats . . . :p

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I bet she had to set the range really wide!!

You bet!

She couldn't buy just any TPMS system to cover me . . .

It was a one of a kind special order model that can't be bought at Camping World . . . ! :p :eek: :rolleyes: :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

sengli

The newer RAM dually's have factory TPMS on all six of the trucks tires. Never had to add air to mine tires yet, but the long chuck is the only thing that comes to mind that would work.