HGR 29RL, told it doesn't exist?! Help please!

Hemingway

We purchased our 2011 Heartland Greystone 29RL in 2012, here in California. We are currently interested in selling this trailer so we may retire and move out of state. We are told that NADA doesn't recognize this model, therefore it doesn't exist. Clearly it does and our purchase paperwork lists the model etc. as normal. What to do in order to sell? Anybody ever heard of such a thing?? :confused::confused::confused:

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

mlpeloquin

Wow. Looked it up and it does not list it. Looked for a used 2011 29RL and found one that was sold in Ashland, VA. ??? Checked RV Trader and they do not list it. Only found a 32RL.

wdk450

If you can document your claim with vehicle photos, VIN number, vehicle tag photos, copies of sales literature, you could send a package to NADA. I would also put Heartland sales in the loop on this one. Did you take out a purchase loan on the trailer? Could your lender help with the documentation?

BTW, I found your rig listed in the NADA competition RV BlueBook: http://www.rvvaluesonline.com/Navig...tanceId=544671&modelInstance=29RL 3-SLIDE OUT

Last edited:

Hemingway

Hi, the salesman at the RV dealership said he couldn't price and buy it from us without it, because he couldn't then sell it to someone else. He said without the NADA guide listing it didn't exist. Crazy, huh? Is there an equivalent or misunderstanding? Thanks for your help!

Hemingway

Thank you for your suggestion! I will try this and see what they say...

its funny, we love this trailer like a child...to hear it doesn't exist was like, whaaaaattt? Lol...