Need a tote

Mattman

First of all. Any one have a Brand they recommend?
Second. Best place to store it? I tow with an excursion so the truck bed is not an option. RV hitch and rack?
Some feed back please to which ones you have / had and like or dislike.
Thanks

macjj

Just noted your post, also noted it was a year ago. Assume you made a decision by now. Also assume by "Tote " you are referring to a small trailer behind your rig, assumed to be a trailer vrs 5th Wheel. After a bit of research, I settled on an Idaho Tote. Other option are the one or two swivel wheel options. The Idaho Tote is almost twice the cost, but well worth it in capability, safety and construction. I have found some discrepancies in engineering, however can be improved with minimal cost (may have been incorporated in latest models). Customer support has been fantastic. They provide all parts needed specifically for your rig. You will need help from a welder (unless you are capable).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

dlw930

Second. Best place to store it? I tow with an excursion so the truck bed is not an option. RV hitch and rack?
Some feed back please to which ones you have / had and like or dislike.
Thanks

Several folks I know (including me) have built relatively inexpensive tote racks of angle iron underneath the frame behind the spare tire.

We seldom use ours, so getting it out of sight and out of mind, as opposed to strapping it to the rear ladder. was important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk