Back up camera

Anybody had any luck installing a Backup Camera on their 5th wheel. Walky Talky is nice but you cannot see on something 40 feet long when it bends.

mlpeloquin

Installed a rear view camera on our Big Horn. Used it all the time when new. I now haven't used it for a while, because I have gotten used to backing in to spaces. I have learned to judge the distance using my trucks mirrors. The last time I used it was the first two times I had to back into my new RV storage lot. Now I am comfortable using the Class A gigantic sticking out far mirrors in the spot next to me to back into my spot. Stay 6 inches to one foot from his mirror and I am good to go. Was a bit frustrated when he took his rig out while I was gone and had to back in again without the mirror on his class A as a guide. Used a three foot traffic cone I have to mark my turn and not a problem. So at first it is a help, but like everything you get used to backing up and eventually don't need it most of the time. It is worth it to keep you safe until you get comfortable backing in and judging distance.