Sealand 210 toilet

Bobby A

Would anyone know the parts # for the replacement seals for the toilet ?? I may need the 1/2 ball also.
Thanks very much
Bobby

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If you need parts just call Sealand, tell them your model number and what parts you need.
They will look up the numbers.

Peace
Dave

danemayer

Before you call, use your camera phone to take a picture of the model #/serial # label at the base of the toilet.

Bobby A

Before you call, use your camera phone to take a picture of the model #/serial # label at the base of the toilet.

I know its a Sealand 210 model and I know that most of you probably don't have this toilet anymore, either from a swap out or have moved on to another rig. This has served me well with very little maintance needed. We are in a campground with very hard well water as you know that is hard on plumbing. I usually use a toilet brush to kinda move the seal or any debree that may be keeping the bowl from holding water. I did fill the bowl with really hot water yesterday ( at tip I read on this forum a few years back) and its holding water for the time being, but I'm sure a seal replacement is coming soon.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Seal kit #385310677, Ball kit #385310681. These are from a Sept. 2006 parts list for the 210 toilet (which I also have). I replaced the seal a couple of years ago. Been fine since.