2014 305 DVD player

Dfrnt

New rig to me but the PO said that the radio in the garage plays DVD's. Is this supposed to be connected to the main TV in the living room from the factory? Wife is at home trying it while I'm at work. There's an awful lot of coax cables. Planning our first trip for Friday.

hboy1

Ours is a BOSS radio in the garage. There is a button on the front of the radio that will open the CD/DVD slot. The front of the radio folds down, u put the dvd in and then push the front of the radio back in place. Ours plays the disc automatically. The input on the tv is AV input. The sound plays through the speakers in the garage ceiling AND the outdoor speakers. You may want to adjust the fade/balance so the movie doesn't play outside.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Yes . . . chances are that player will only work on the garage TV.

I only use the built-in radio/DVD player as a sound system and bought a BluRay player for the entertainment center.

By the by . . . we are from your neck of the woods . . .

I'm from Jackson . . . my wife is from Grass Lake!

Welcome to the Heartland family!

We saw our 305 at a show, later purchased that particular upgraded unit, but the garage entertainmrnt center was gone completely. I am assuming the unit was an upgraded dvd, cd, mp3, mp4, with a stereo tuner. The wiring harness appears to be extensive including coax, video, multi speakers, and what appears to be a connection foe cable.