Finally done with warranty work!!

IronJ

Finally got to pick her up today...a little dirty but all systems go!! (Well...almost)

Got the new garage door installed and inspected the old one...it was interesting, and I'll elaborating on that when I have more time...so stay tuned everyone who has/had will have patio door issues...

90752d6f092824563b6c1964c050a963.jpg

908f3293e038f2a1c77559d1567dbc32.jpg

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

IronJ

Work, no.....warranty work yes...lol

My old pony hit the 1yr Mark last week, so I doubt she will see any more work under warranty....

Now work....yep..got a whole shelf of "projects and ideas" I need to get to...lol

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Work, no.....warranty work yes...lol

My old pony hit the 1yr Mark last week, so I doubt she will see any more work under warranty....

Now work....yep..got a whole shelf of "projects and ideas" I need to get to...lol

Our warranty ended May 29th., but there are still a couple of open tickets that haven't been finished.

Still waiting on 'parts'.

IronJ

Oh I played that game too....let's just say since April I have had my trailer back 1 week to use it....it's been at dealer doing the parts dance.

My dealer is 186 miles away... I hate it being there and we dodged a bullet too, as the week I picked it up to use it, they had a big hail storm that damaged EVERY unit on the lot!!! We are talking almost baseball size hail!!!

As of yesterday every ticket was closed.... and it was a fairly long list!!