Great Customer Support from RV Lock

hriker

I have had my RV Lock v4 since 12/2014 and I recently noticed that the keypad membrane is cracking from use, which was resulting in the numbers being revealed that are part of our access code. We use the keypad almost exclusively because the fob is pretty slow. I didn't believe this should be a normal condition so I contacted RV Lock via their website. I had a response from RV Lock within two hours, and although I was beyond the 1 year standard warranty they have offered to provide a replacement keypad membrane free of charge. I have to say this is the second time I have needed to contact them (the first time to obtain a decal to cover body paint gaps around their lock) and their customer service has been extremely helpful and solved my issue both times. Thank you RV Lock for valuing your customers. Also in the future I now know the keypad membrane is replaceable for $11.99 via RV Lock.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, you guys must be some smooth talkers.
Just one hour ago I was charged $11.99 for the keypad membrane and $1.99 for shipping.

Peace
Dave

richheck

Seasoned Member
I too had great customer service and follow up. Talked to Cade during my initial order, was able to have him hold my order till the new double remotes were available. Had a small issue with one of my compartment locks, Cade sent a replacement that day. Over all, one front door wireless, three wireless compartment locks and three compartment locks. All seven locks keyed alike, all compartment keyless on same channel and entry door on separate channel. All four wireless locks controlled by one remote with two channels. Love them.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I need to add that I too think their customer service is great.
Although I had to pay for the key pad I didn't expect to get more free parts.
I have in the past received out of warranty parts, no charge.

Peace
Dave

pegmikef

Wow, you guys must be some smooth talkers.
Just one hour ago I was charged $11.99 for the keypad membrane and $1.99 for shipping.

Peace
Dave

Dave, it looks like it is really true that great minds think alike, because five hours ago I received an email in response to my email regarding my peeling membrane and it contained the link to order the membrane, so I ordered it for delivery in Cortez, Co, and just got another email that said it has already been shipped (so it will probably beat me to Cortez). Price was same as you stated.

mlpeloquin

My lock worked intermittently from the beginning. Didn't think much about it until it quit for good. Thought it was the battery in the transmitter and replaced it. It still didn't work. When I finally got around to calling them he said it was the receiving board and would send me one. He explained how the lock assembly came apart. Just a few days later I fixed my lock. Fix my lock and no charge.

Miltp920

We echo the positive praise for RV Lock Co. Our lock was working, but it stopped beeping on lock and unlock. We contacted RV Lock and they sent us two boards, which fixed the problem, free of charge. And we were out of warranty. I noticed our keypad is wearing as described in another thread, so I anticipate having to reach out to them in the future on that as well. Great service, even after warranty expired.