Monitor indicates full?

arisce

I don't know if this belongs here or in plubming but here goes.When I look at the monitor to see if my tanks are empty there is one(third from left)that never changes,i-e,it always indicates full! What is UP with that? Any reply would be apprciated.Thanks!

BigBlue

BigBlue
Which tank is it? That is What is the label on the tank. If it's the black water tank, it may be there is something stuck on the side wall of the tank that causes the reading to remain the same.
I've used Calgon Water softener in my black water and grey water tanks to cleam them. It helps.

fireflipper

EX-Travel Bug
Fireflipper

BigBlue's suggestion about trying to keep the tanks clean is right on the money. I had the problem with the black tank, after time, and it does not take a long time, stuff will build up on the sensors. I use a product called Orange Blast, from Walmart. Whenever I hit the road I put about a guart in each tank and about five gallons of water. While traveling it gets slushed around and keeps the tanks and the sensors clean. Have not had a problem for awhile.