Roof bubble

relic57

Noticed this on our brand new(2 months old) 2017 big country 3450 last week. I think the edge of a roof panel has popped up.?????? Real near the bathroom fan , it's not the rubber roof,you can push it down, but pops right back up. I have contacted my dealer but have not heard back ,yet. Not looking forward to a patch on a brand new roof. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Dave
roofbuckle1 (1).jpg

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I would call HL service and discuss this with them. I would also send them the pix you took. Make sure you have your VIN# handy when you call.

mlpeloquin

Since it seems to be on the edge if the fan opening and depending on the opening, they maybe able to remove the fan assembly, put some adhesive beneath the sheeting to glue it down again. They may not have to cut the roofing or remove it to fix this. Do get Heartland in the loop ASAP. They seem to be able to get the dealers to move quickly on repairs. Some dealers have taken weeks blaming Heartland on the delay and it turns out they never contacted Heartland in the first place. Not to say your dealer is one of them, but it doesn't hurt to let them know that you are in contact with Heartland as well.