Proud New Owner of a 3210

Detmer

Hello Everyone,
I recently took delivery of a 2009 3210. So far so good.
A big thanks to my friends Jim & Sina for teaching how to back this thing up.
Looking forward to the first trip here in a couple of weeks. Can't wait.
The wife and I have been looking at buying a toy hauler for 2 years now and we finally did it.

Vinny

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Awesome!!
Congratulations and welcome to the Heartland Owner's forum. Please keep us up to date with your adventures.

Mark

Jett

I'm sure you will love your 3210. My wife and I have really enjoyed ours. We had some issues with our dealer and our 3210 in the beginning, but Heartland stepped-in and took care of everything. Great customer service.

Jett

Jett

Detmer,

I see you also have a 2500 Dodge. If you havent' already, you will definitely need air bags to help eliminate the "bounce" when you hit big bumps on the interstates. I installed some on my truck a few months ago -- one of the best towing improvements I've made.

Detmer

Jett,

Thanks for the tip. I already have airbags in the truck.
How many pounds of air are you running in them? I only have about 15 in mine and the truck sits level with the trailer hooked on.

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Congratulations!!
Welcome to the Heartland Family You will love it!
Regards
Wayne

jimtoo

Congratulations on your new Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland Owners Family! I'm sure you will enjoy your new toy.

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
Congratulations on your purchase, the Cyclones are sooo nice. I hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoy our fifth wheel,,, Lizzy