Looking at a '13 3070RE - advice?

TimnJo

Hi All,

Wondering if there are any special things I should be looking for when examining this unit we're looking to buy, beyond the obvious general condition items.

It's about a two hour drive away so I want to do a thorough job while there

I'm working from a PDI checklist I found that seems pretty comprehensive but could always use more info.

Also wondering if someone would have the MSRP list for 2013 so I can figure out what options are on it.

Thanks in advance,

Tim & Jo

Capt7383

We have the same unit only 2014 I will respond tonight when I can get a real keyboard

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
The brand of tires...if towmax get rid of them ASAP. Get on the roof and check all the caulking at the caps, all roof vents, A/C's....anything that can let water in. Make sure its hooked to water, electric and operate everything.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We have had 2 Big Countrys thru the years, a 2008 and 2012. Both were very good units. 2013 was the year they re-designed parts of the Big Country line. I haven't heard of many problems with the newer design. Going by a PDI checklist is good but take the time to open every cabinet and drawers as well as every light switch. My 2012 had a remote by LCI that operated the awning, security light, etc. Check to see if this unit came with one.